Monday, July 19, 2010

ISLAMIC ART

According to the painting, there are two hunters just came from their journey. I believed, they spent a long time in the desert.
Each one of them have his own weapon, which is used to hunt the birds. The painting shows two dogs of the type Salukis, usually
they hunting the wild animals such as Deers, Rabbits and Pets. One of them hunted a deer which placed behind the horse. All of them
are wearing a hat that has large scale. Because This type of cap is characterized by providing shade for the entire face from the sun light and wherever the angle of the sun light. In fact, they are using this kind of cap to getting a clear vision during hunting. Noticed by the picture that these people living in a small village and its buildings are made of clay. I think that those of wealthy people in the village. Because they have servants and by the painting you can notice that they are waiting for their servants to carry the things.

I learned from the painting that these are provisional in their Professions. And I have to be a provisional as much as they are in my future Profession. Those people used to hunt and most what they eat from their hunts. Their Salukis seemed very professional in hunting. Those people are knowing how to trained them to hunt. It is clear that they treated their dogs very well. I feel exciting when I see this painting, because I have lived once that life in my native country weather in the desert or in the sea. Their lives are full of adventure, and the most interesting thing in my life is the adventures.

No comments:

Post a Comment