Saturday, July 17, 2010

Norman Rockwell


When i look at the picture, i feel little intersted. I think the artist (Norman Rockwell) was trying to explain that young artist who is standing in the picture was trying to figure out about the painting on the wall. I guess the young artist was looking for a specific painting, like the picture that is held with his other hand. I believed that young artist wanted to know the contast of the colors and the materials that the organic painter used on the picture. In order to, drawing something similar. I think the young artist found the picture that he looked for in a museum or a library. This type of painting is my favorite, because you and i can communicate with the artist through his painting. Furthermore, we can understand what he was trying to say to people. However, i believed the painting is about searching or learning that's how it makes me feel. Specially, in the picture of photorealism type, you can easily notice every think in the painting.

No comments:

Post a Comment